Pursuant to Article 13 of the 2016/679/UE Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”), the Marco Biagi Foundation as Joint Data Controller, hereby inform the interested party that their personal data will be processed according to the following purposes and modalities.
Nature of the personal data
The data processing shall concern personal data and will be limited to the data strictly limited and functional to the intended purposes.
Purpose of the data processing
The data processing shall have the sole purpose of responding to your requests.
Legal basis of data processing
The legal basis of the data processing is the consent freely given by the interested party.
Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal
The granting of consent to the processing of personal data by the interested party is mandatory. Any refusal, in whole or in part, to provide such data, or an incorrect or inaccurate provision, will make it impossible for the Joint Data Controllers to process any registrations concerning the interested party.
The processing of personal data may concern all the operations specified in Article 4 n. 2 Regulations. In any case, the limits and principles of accuracy, lawfulness, purpose, quality, relevance, proportionality and transparency shall be respected.
Personal data shall be processed with automatic tools for the time strictly necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The data shall be stored in the electronic archives.
The data processing shall be carried out directly by the Joint Data Controllers’ organization. The data shall not be disclosed to third parties.
Duration of data processing and retention period
The personal data voluntarily provided by the interested party for registration to the Workshop will be processed by the Joint Data Controllers exclusively for the period in which requests have been received. Data shall be stored for one year after the request date, unless a longer time span is allowed by law or in the case data is necessary for the defence of rights of the Joint Controllers.
Rights of interested parties
Interested parties may exercise the right:
- to access their personal data;
- to obtain the rectification or cancellation of the data or the limitation of the data processing concerning the user;
- to object to data processing;
- to take advantage of data portability;
- to revoke consent: the revocation of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent given prior to revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with the Garante della Privacy (Italian Data Protection Authority).
The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Joint Data Controller
The Joint Data Controller in relation to this information is:
– the Marco Biagi Foundation, with registered offices in Largo Marco Biagi, n.10 (formerly Viale Storchi, n. 2), 41121, Modena, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org