Our jury have selected 7 videos among almost 200 submitted at the competition, among them there are the winners of Short on Work – 2014 edition.
The best videos will be awarded on Friday 12th December during the international seminar ‘Watching work: an interdisciplinary approach’. The award for the best documentary will be € 2.500; for the second ranked documentary it will amount at € 1.000.
Here the list of the 7 video selected (in alphabetical order):
- Amar by Andrew Hinton
- Il regno di Elena by Marco Pavan
- Lainer by Anna Intemann and Dana Loeffelholz
- Obsolete impressions by Alessandro Focareta
- Treasures of the sea by Astra Zoldnere
- Una fonderia da sogno by Wilma Massucco
- Varvilla by Valerio Gnesini